STURM The Good C Vitamin C Serum
STURM The Good C Vitamin C Serum provides a luxurious way to nourish the skin. Our innovative serum features three forms of Vitamin C, zinc, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid, protecting your skin from environmental stressors and providing intense moisture and hydration. With regular use, your skin will look brighter and more radiant, feeling softer and more nourished. Plump and reduce the appearance of age spots and pigmentation to reveal a beautiful, luminous complexion.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm’s THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM deploys her proprietary formulation of Vitamin C in an optimal concentration of 5% that’s stable, easily absorbed and gentle on the skin.
- It contains an active ingredient complex that includes oil-soluble Vitamin C THD, plant-based Vitamin C and stabilized, synthetic Vitamin C in glucosidic form.
- Together, they help to reduce uneven pigmentation, improve tone and provide anti-oxidative protection from free radicals and environmental stressors for a youthful and healthy-looking complexion.
- The serum also contains Zinc, which helps to increase the absorption of Vitamin C into the skin.
- Finally, Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen, which is needed for firm and youthful-looking skin.
HOW TO USE
- Place one pipette length of THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM into the palm of your hand and distribute over the face using gentle tapping motions.
- Avoid the eye area. Wait for approximately one minute until the serum is absorbed before applying Dr. Barbara Sturm’s FACE CREAM.
- For daytime use, we recommend concluding your skincare routine with SUN DROPS SPF 50 for extra sun protection.
- Also suitable for use in the evening as a night-time serum. THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM can be mixed with other Sturm serums, drops or moisturizers.
E-Commerce Purchase Policy:
- All sale items, as well as jewelry, skincare, makeup, shoes, bags, hats, scarves, wraps/ponchos, gift items, and accessories, are FINAL SALE ITEMS and are not eligible to be returned.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Once packages are picked up from Willow by USPS, UPS, or other mail carriers, we are no longer responsible for any lost, damaged, or missing packages (this includes packages that are marked delivered by mail carrier).
Willow’s e-commerce money-back return policy:
- Items must be unworn, with tags attached, and in their original condition.
- Willow does not cover the cost of shipping to return your package.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee
- You may return e-commerce merchandise to Willow + Mercer in 30Ave, but your refund will not be processed until the merchandise is received in our warehouse. We are unable to issue refunds from our store locations.
- This return policy is only applicable to our online shop and not for in-store purchases at our Rosemary, Alys, and Inlet Beach locations.
Steps for shipped returns:
- Request a Return Authorization Number via email to PR@WearWillow.com within 3 days of receiving your order so we can approve the items you want to return.
- Put the Return Authorization number on the UPS or FEDEX shipping label. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of your packing slip. USPS shipments will not be accepted. Boxes received without a Return Authorization number will be returned to the sender.
- All item(s) must be received back to the Willow warehouse at the address provided below within 7 days of your emailed approval.
Please ship return items to:Willow Headquarters
Steps for local pickup returns:
- Request a Return Authorization Number via email to PR@WearWillow.com within 7 days of receiving the digital prompt that your order is ready so we can approve the items you want to return or exchange. Any items picked up after the 7-day window are not eligible for return requests.
- Return merchandise to Willow + Mercer, 12805 US HWY 98 E, Unit S101, Inlet Beach, FL 32461with the RA Number.
- Your refund will not be processed until the merchandise is received in our warehouse. We are unable to issue refunds from our store locations.
If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact us via email at PR@WearWillow.com within 48 hours of receiving the damaged item. Please include your Order Number and DAMAGE in the subject line.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at:
850-909-0009 or PR@WearWillow.com between the hours of 9 am-5 pm CST Monday through Friday.
*This return policy is only applicable to our online shop and not for in store purchases at our Rosemary, Alys and Inlet Beach locations.
OUR PROCESSING TIME is 1-2 business days and does not include the shipping time.
ORDERS PLACED ON FRIDAY will not be processed until Monday as our warehouse is closed on Saturday + Sunday. This applies to shipped orders as well as local pick up orders.
PO BOX & APO U.S. Addresses will be shipped via USPS. We do not ship to international PO boxes.
WILLOW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES // Once packages are picked up from Willow by USPS, UPS or other mail carriers, we are no longer responsible for any lost, damaged or missing packages (this includes packages that are marked delivered by mail carrier).
If your package arrives damaged, you must contact our Customer Care team within 48 hours of receiving your order at email@example.com
INFORMATION ACCURACY // Please confirm your address and all information before submitting your order at checkout. If you intend to pick up your package please mark your order "LOCAL PICKUP" before completing the payment process.
DUTIES AND TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS // WILLOW is not in control of any country specific tariffs or duties imposed on your order by our respective government. Taxes + duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes + duties are placed on your package by officials, the fee will be your responsibility. If you used a promotional code on your order, you will be charged taxes + duties on the original price of the items. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of items purchased on the shipping label.