Welcome to the world of WILLOW!
Willow is one of the most sought-after purveyors of premium curated apparel, clean beauty products, fine jewelry, and fashion accessories along the Emerald Coast. Over the last 16 years, Willow has garnered a reputation of carrying best-in-class brands while connecting with a passionate and loyal customer following.
At a time when luxury brands aspire to transcend product, to be a trusted resource, to create signature experiences, and to build community - Willow has made these elements the foundation of their brand. Their key to success is top talent focused on connections and building the brand to new heights. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Join a fun career in retail and fashion along Florida's most beautiful beaches.
- Professional references required
- Part-time and Full-time positions open
- Customer service experience is preferred
We’re looking for an exceptional associate to join our Customer Experience team. The perfect candidate is a Willow brand enthusiast who aspires to build customer relationships and deliver above-and-beyond support to ensure customer satisfaction. As a member of the Willow team, you will be the voice of our company and brand while being the voice of our customers when issues arise. We strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience, whether it be helping someone find the perfect outfit for dinner on 30A, helping a guest discover clean beauty products, or wrapping up the perfect necklace for a special occasion. You will have to be a great listener, an even better problem solver, and connect with clients to leave a positive lasting impression.
• Build customer relationships and deliver above-and-beyond customer support on the sales floor and via phone calls and email.
• Quickly and thoroughly solve problems with customers, inventory issues, and communicate with your team.
• Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience through visual presentations and merchandising the sales floor.
• Learn the products inside and out in order to offer style advice, “upsell” products, and to help customers find what they need and discover something new.
• Familiar with current trends and timeless looks to assist a variety of clients. Ask the customer questions to provide them with the best styling advice for their needs and style.
• Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to impact the business such as marketing, merchandising, photography, and buying suggestions to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Passion for sales & customer service.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Team player with willingness to support other departments.
- A love of fashion.
- Incredible organization skills.
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- Proactive nature. See something’s not working? Do some brainstorming and help fix it.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn every single day.
- Positive attitude.
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following core values that inspire the Willow team to make a difference.
- VIP Customer Service